Program Manager (Three Bridges, Grants Pass)
Tuesday, Jun 13th 2017
Kairos has an exciting clinical leadership opportunity in beautiful southern Oregon managing a one-of-a-kind psychiatric residential treatment program for young adults, age 17-24. "Three Bridges," a program of Kairos, is a diversion or step-down from the state hospital for 12 young adults in transition. It is utilizing a cutting-edge treatment model focused on stabilization and recovery that integrates the latest research and evidence-based practices. With linkages to national research and training centers as well as nationally prominent consultants, Three Bridges is poised to make significant contributions to the knowledge base about working with this population. A multidisciplinary staff includes a psychiatrist, therapists, nurses, a peer support specialist, and a dedicated team of mental health associates.
The Program Manager will oversee the day-to-day functions of the Program for at-risk youth/young adults with severe mental health challenges who are struggling with emotional and behavioral problems related to trauma, loss/grief, and other mental health issues that interfere with effective functioning in the home, school, and/or community. This position is a clinical management position which includes substantial supervisory responsibilities. If you appreciate working as part of a collaborative team to make a difference in the lives of the clients we serve- this may be a great time to begin working at an innovative agency that values mental wellness and also offers plenty of growth opportunities.
◊◊◊◊◊ Mission Statement ◊◊◊◊◊
We collaborate with young people, families, and communities to provide intensive mental health services and supports, promote mental wellness, and instill hope.
◊◊◊◊◊ Vision Statement ◊◊◊◊◊
A region of communities that understands and values mental and emotional wellness, in which all youth and their families have appropriate support and care.
Kairos offers competitive wages and generous benefit packages including 2.4 weeks paid time-off (PTO) +1 week of paid sick-time the first year of employment, +health, vision and dental insurance, agency is qualified for federal student loan repayment program and also offers generous 401k with employer matching. Additionally, Kairos recognizes staff by providing innovative, dynamic training and internal growth opportunities.
Compensation range for this position:: $4,396- $6,100/mo. salary DOE
1. Provide proof of current, valid Oregon Driver's License (or if out-of-state will obtain Oregon license within 30 days), comprehensive automobile insurance (if applicable) and a safe driving record (minimum of 3 yrs.) to use company or personal vehicle for required duties.
2. Successfully pass a Criminal Background Check and Medicaid Fraud Check.
3. Obtain and maintain current Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (NCI) Certification and demonstrate proficiency in Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (NCI) Certification procedures.
4. Obtain and maintain current First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification and Food Handlers Card.
5. Obtain and maintain National Provider Identification (NPI) number and credentialing application process.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
1. Master's degree in education, social work, psychology, sociology or Registered Nurse (Baccalaureate).
2. Three years broad level personnel management responsibilities.
3. Ability to manage system of care for multiple service delivery mechanism.
4. Three years' experience in psychiatric or group care settings with youth and families and demonstrated supervisory abilities.
5. Preferred LPC and/or LMFT license and/or receive within 2 years.
Kairos is a non-profit mental health agency that has provided a variety of psychiatric services to children, adolescents, and young adults struggling with trauma and other mental health issues for over 39 years. Known state-wide and nationally for innovation, quality, and accountability in its provision of services, Kairos commits itself to continuous learning and grounding of evidence based treatment models and emerging best practices in mental health through partnerships and training opportunities with leaders in the mental health field. Kairos is licensed and certified by the Oregon Health Authority, and has been accredited by The Joint Commission since 1984.
To apply: Send Kairos employment application available at http://www.kairosnw.org/employment with resume and cover letter by email to HR@kairosnw.org - or fax to (541) 956-5463. Background and Medicaid fraud check, valid driver's license with 3 yrs. min. driving experience with safe driving record required. Apply TODAY to join the Kairos team and attend the next scheduled orientation date!