“We are dedicated teams collaborating with young people at-risk, families, and communities to find effective solutions and instill hope.”
We envision a region of communities that values mental and emotional wellness, in which all youth and their families have appropriate support and care.
- Offer dignity and respect to those we serve, our partners, and each other.
- Create opportunity for understanding, healing, and growth.
- Provide safe, stable and consistent environments.
- Celebrate diversity, differing cultures, and individual voice.
- Strive for excellence and achievement.
- Focus on skill building and resiliency for lifelong learning.
- Identify options, especially when none seem available.
- Maintain fiscal stability and outstanding performance.
- Appreciate our clients, staff, volunteers and supporters.
- Cultivate clinical and organizational leadership.
- Encourage innovation and creativity.
- Value accountability and continuous improvement.